Games/Music/Films W...

Games/Music/Films We Love (or...Best for Vest!)  

RSS

(@admin)
Woojerer Admin
14/02/2019 1:03 pm  

Hey Woojerers, 

Let us know which titles you found to be extremely fun with your Vest. 

(@ghostmaker)
Active Woojerer
17/02/2019 8:36 am  

Just got done playing Thumper and then BeatSaber! Incredible experience. 

I played contractors but it was a little overstimulation without haptic feedback support  Every bullet was felt which was extremely disorienting. 

(@mrjagermeister)
New Woojerer
22/02/2019 1:22 am  
Posted by: Woojer Admin

Hey Woojerers, 

Let us know which titles you found to be extremely fun with your Vest. 

The first 3-5 minutes of “Blade Runner 2049” using the Vest are transcendent — it’s all just one sustained bass rumble anyway, with some arial overhead flight and plenty of directional queues.  I caught it in a Dolby Atmos theater and the bass was so intense I could feel it in my chest, so the Vest takes that more seriously.  Also, fast forward it to the chapter where Harrison Ford is handcuffed in the vehicle while Ryan Gosling’s character is having a fight scene and the ocean waves are slowly filling up the speeder until Ford is underwater.  Super-intense.

The club scene from “John Wick” is similarly intense, as are the driving scenes and the rumble of his car.  “Mad Max: 2049” is phenomenal from start to finish.  

For games — definitely try out the “DOOM” reboot if you want your spleen to explode.  “Titanfall 2” has a ton of punch in all the weapons and the Titans as well.

ReplyQuote
(@lost-emperor)
New Woojerer
04/03/2019 5:45 pm  

I just listened to the San Francisco Symphony & Michael Tilson-Thomas recording of Mahler's 6th Symphony while wearing the Vest, and I have to just say the hammer blows of Death in the last movement nearly knocked me out of my chair!

ReplyQuote
(@lemanp)
Active Woojerer
15/03/2019 11:56 am  

different style, but good song to demo the vest 😀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSJSVmfaMCs

ReplyQuote
(@darcsyde)
Active Woojerer
15/03/2019 9:31 pm  

Tocatta and Fugue in D minor- Don Dorsey (amazing!!!)
Snoop Bounce- Snoop Dogg
The Middle- ZEDD
Sorry Not Sorry- Demi Lovato (nice lows)
Happier- Bastille/Marshmello
I'm a Mess- Bebe Rexha
Friends-Anne-Marie/Marshmello
Turn Down For What- Lil Jon 
Get Low- Ying Yang Twins, Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys (ridiculous low end)

ReplyQuote
(@joeblow)
New Woojerer
14/04/2019 6:01 am  

I just got my vest for my PC and PS4/PSVR setups. It's awesome! On the PC via the USB connection, this youtube video testing audio types in Battlefield 3 matches is legit for demonstrating 7.1 surround with the incredibly BOOMY feedback. Skip ahead to the 6:10 mark for some of the best crazy audio sequences. One scene reminded me of Black Hawk Down, and the next one could've been swiped from Saving Private Ryan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NirHR5l9AU

ReplyQuote
(@kiwikish)
New Woojerer
19/04/2019 4:53 am  

Try "Dum Dee Dum" by Keys n Krates (NGHTMRE remix). It literally floored me with how well the Vest performed.

ReplyQuote
(@darcsyde)
Active Woojerer
19/04/2019 9:23 am  

Another one I found... Apologize by Grandson... it has a deep, bouncy sub bass starting at the Chorus... gritty and funky sound to the music 

This post was modified 1 month ago 2 times by Darcsyde

ReplyQuote
Share: