PS4 and Party Chat ...

PS4 and Party Chat feedback issue  

RSS

(@asegbloodtears)
Active Woojerer
16/03/2019 8:46 pm  

Not sure if this issue has been cover or not, can't find anything on the posts.

I received the vest 3 weeks ago and im loving it. There is no game i don't play without it. I use it with the PS4 pro and i have no issue at all in VR as well as in regular game. My problem come from being in party chat with friends. On my ends having the vest connected using USB and the headset connected to the vest, my sound is perfect, the vibration on the vest also. and i hear everyone in the party chat correctly. But when they talk they received their voice in feedback. All of them. Its like the vest send back the voices from the party chat like im saying it. If i unpluged the vest and use my headset only using Bluetooth, they are not received feedback anymore. Its the vest that takes the party chat voice in and send it back in the chat. 

Is there any updated on the vest software yet? I remember that you talk about updating the Firmware at some point after send the vest. 

Thank you for your help, because using the vest is awesome, but not being able to use it while playing with friends, makes it completely useless as i always play with them. That mean most of the time the vest is just laying beside me on the desk while im playing in group. That also makes all my friends that find the vest incredible, think twice about getting it unless that it fixed.  (BTW RB6 Siege with that is awesome lol) 

(@asegbloodtears)
Active Woojerer
18/03/2019 12:40 pm  

I would like to add that this issue happen also when “in game chat” which make it even worst, cannot use the vest with friends, but also cannot use it to play with others players online.  Has to be use in solo play.  I would say 90% of the players play with friends? Honestly right now i feel happy to play with friends but i feel bad to have paid that much for that excelent product but i cannot use it. Otherwise no one wants to play with me, and if i use it online i simply get kick because of the feedback sound Or because im not in the game chat, for them im not using a mic, when in fact im doing it so they don’t have the feedback from me. Either way im getting kicked. 

Let me know if there is anyway to fix this on my ends right now or if i need to wait for a fix. 

Thank you!

This post was modified 1 month ago by AsegBloodtears

ReplyQuote
(@boaz)
Member Admin
18/03/2019 7:08 pm  

@asegbloodtears Do you have any available settings on PS4 Pro regarding microphone routing? Something similar to PC microphone option, which is very easy to control. 

We still have a few things to finalize in the F/W update, we hope we can publish it soon.

ReplyQuote
(@asegbloodtears)
Active Woojerer
18/03/2019 8:14 pm  

Not, already try everything in there. Audio settings and microphone the only thing i have is the level of the microphone i want it to be. 

One thing i notice is when i go in the microphone volum the bar shows a constant sound coming in, like normaly when yiu talked the bar raise. When i use the headset only (no vest connected to the ps4) the bar is at zero and raise only when i speak. As soon as i connect the usb into the vest the ps4 received constant sound from the vest and the microphone bar raise to like 30%, its the music from the ps4 menu that is send back into the mic, i have no heads set plugs in yet. So no mic plugged into the ps4 and it received sound from the vest connected. 

When i plug the headsetinto the vest and talk the bar raise as usual but starting from the 30% with a background sound. Also my voice is super echo. No vest the sound is perfect when i talked. 

Hope that helps to pin point the probleme. 

ReplyQuote
(@asegbloodtears)
Active Woojerer
10/04/2019 6:36 am  

Any idea with the issue? i have a Microphone volume control in the settings in the ps4 pro. But it change nothing, being at the max or super low the feedback is there. If i just put it at zero my friends cannot hear me. Right now the Vest is just on the ground beside by desk taking dust.... just a waste, really hope for an update soon that will fixed that major issue.

Thank you

ReplyQuote
Share: