Most frequent questions and answers
Woojer Edge series products can be connected to any standard audio source via a 3.5mm cable, USB-C connection, or via a Bluetooth connection. The Vest Edge™ works in stereo mode, dividing the transducers into two groups – 3 left & 3 right. (See main differences between the Vest and the Strap below)
No! Just plug & play.
Absolutely! Both products connect to any standard audio source. To connect to game consoles, you can use either the console’s controller output jack or a TV audio output jack. For wireless connection, you’ll need an external Bluetooth transmitter.
Yes. Both products can be easily connected to VR devices, whether it’s a stationary or a room-scale VR. In certain VR headsets (e.g.: Oculus Quest), you’ll have to connect external headphones instead of the HMD built-in speakers/headphones. Some setups require applying audio-mirroring on your PC.
Yes. You can enjoy a full wireless experience as long as your audio source supports dual Bluetooth connectivity (such as Samsung 8 and above) or with an external Bluetooth splitter. iPhones currently do not support dual Bluetooth for non-Apple products so until they do, you should use a Bluetooth transmitter.
Woojer gives physical sensation to any content you hear. It provides music producers with an extraordinary tool for precise music production.
Strap Edge™ has one OSCI™ TRX52 transducer, Vest Edge™ has six. Vest gives you a stereo haptic experience, since its transducers are divided to two groups – left and right. In the Strap Edge™ the transducer can be positioned on your spine, on your sternum, or on your waist. The Vest’s transducers’ positions are: two on the sides, two on the back, two on the front. Strap Edge™ has one Lithium-ion 3350mAh, 4.2V battery. The Vest Edge™ has 4 X Lithium-ion battery pack (3350mAh, 14.5V).
Both products are designed to meet all relevant UL (60065), CE (60065) and FCC regulations. The EMF Magnetic Field is ~5% of the ICNIRP safety guidelines. For more information, read here – http://www.icnirp.org/cms/upload/publications/ICNIRPemfgdl.pdf
No, in the same manner that pacemakers must not have any magnets in their vicinity. (Woojer products contain permanent magnets).
Of course! And you’ll be truly amazed! Woojer’s tactile sensation is phenomenal for the hearing impaired and even for the deaf.
Yes, the vibration volume levels are independently controlled by the buttons on the front panel of the device.
Yes. You’ll need to configure your operating system to output to both devices simultaneously. If your headphones have a separated base station, and it contains an additional 3.5mm output – you can use this one for your Woojer.
- Before shipping products back to Woojer for a refund you must first fill out the Woojer RMA Form and obtain an RMA number.
- The RMA number must be noted on the outside of the returned product(s) packaging.
- Returned product(s) must be placed in the ORIGINAL box, including all accessories originally included with your purchase. Any items damaged due to reasons not covered under the Woojer Warranty cannot be accepted back for refund under our Money Back Guarantee.
- The product will be considered returned once the product has been delivered to Woojer, the package has been open, and the contents verified.
- Refunds will be processed within 3 business days from when the product(s) was accepted and the contents were verified by our warehouse. If the procedures herein are not followed, Woojer reserves the right to refuse the return of the product on such terms that it may determine at its sole discretion.
- Once the refund was approved, you will receive the refund by the same payment method with which you made your order (e.g. credit card or PayPal)
- Associated shipping fees including any taxes paid (such as state, customs, or VAT) are not refundable.
- Shipping charges and the risk of loss or damage to the returned product(s) while in transit back to Woojer Inc. are your responsibility.
- We strongly advise that you use a trackable shipping method.
- If you return a product to Woojer (a) without a return authorization number or (b) without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase, Woojer retains the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the product(s) or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories.